River Tubing Cabarete
River Tubing Cabarete: The Dominican Republic truly is a very beautiful country, known not just for it’s beautiful beaches, but also for its breathtaking countryside and rivers.
If you and your friends or family are looking for a fun day out, then River Tubing just might be the perfect day for you. Located just 25 minutes from the resort town of Cabarete is your entry point onto the beautiful Yasika River, where your river tube and a wonderful, fun & relaxing experience await.
The tubes are very comfortable and are tethered together so you can enjoy each other’s company while taking in the awesome beauty of The Dominican Republic and enjoying a refreshing drink from the floating bar. The views are out of this world and you can really get a feel for how this Caribbean nation was formed as you take in the natural topography of the landscape. It almost feels as though you are in a scene from the movie Jurassic Park.
The river for the most part is shallow although there are some deeper areas and very light rapids so it’s advisable that all participants are comfortable in the water and can swim. (Anyone not overly confident in the water should bring a life jacket just to be safe.)
You’ll have time to swim and enjoy the river as well as jump from the rocks if you’re up for a bit of adventure and there’s a short stop at a river bank where you can enjoy a light snack or wallow in the riverside mud if you want to tone up your skin and take a few years off.
This really is the perfect getaway day if you are looking to relax and spend a fun filled time with friends and family in a beautiful natural environment.
The company that offers this adventure are professional, friendly, flexible and more than happy to accommodate your needs. Transportation is included in the price of the tour and you can opt for drinks & snacks to be included. Alternatively you can take your own supplies and agree a price. Private groups can also be catered to.
For further information and to make reservations, click here:
- Be sure to eat a good full breakfast to set your day up. Only light snacks are provided unless you arranged otherwise.
- Take a hat, sunscreen, rash-vest or T-shirt. The tour typically takes 2-3 hours depending on the flow of the river, but you will catch the sun so take precautions.
- Cameras and other electrical items are not recommended unless waterproof or you have a waterproof bag or container.
- Water-shoes are recommended.
- Bring life jackets for children as required.
- Book ahead in plenty of time so that river conditions can be checked and any special requirements you might have can be arranged.